15 - 22 Jan: Home alone

Thur - Still no exercise

Wed -  Still no exercise.
Tues - Slept too late for gym/swim in morning.  Chair at night - Mozart Requiem for 20 March in Bahrain and Verdi Requiem in Dubai on 26 March.
Mon - Got ready for a spin class, gear i the car, only to find its full and they aren't taken a waitlist.  I am not going to turn up in case there are no shows.  So lets see if I manage to get to the compound gym instead.
Well I did, just.  15 min row then 15 min weights.  Its a start!  Felt pool - it was cool but not too cold for swimming.  Lets see if I manage to have a swim in the morning.  Off to Dilmun Diving now.
Sun -  Doss day.  Stayed a bit later at work to start to create an impression that I actually do work there.  Got Skype working on Asus notebook with webcam.  Fiddled with Sony ereader which didn't like having been totally discharged but its now started again.

Sat - Decided I had to start afresh (5kg put on over UK break).  Cycled 58km down to Al Jazyrer beach.  SE wind so it was a brezze coming back.  Caught some youngster Bahraini cyclists by F1 and they drafted me, so I had to appear nonchelant and keep up 38kph for a while till I pulled over at Costa's for a coffee.  Didn't feel too tired.  Used new workstand and cleaned bike, I wonder if it will go faster?  Decided I had done enough exercise so didn't go to Ritz spin.

Fri - Relaxing day.   Managed a short tandem to Hamala Beach Resort with Stoker.  Go karting with Investorp staff outing in evening at F1 circuit (I was rubbish, I could have cycled faster), then dinner round at Seana's.  Took Stoker to airport for her 1am flight.